Sold in August 2019 with two days on market for $435K (above list price). BCP applied our unmatched approach to visual presentation and a micro-market valuation analysis to obtain this excellent result for our client.
Using the "House of BCP" interior design collection, we fully furnished our client's empty house to drive both both buyer interest and a quick offer above list price.
We continue to set the standard in Overlook, obtaining superior results for our clients and raising the value of Overlook houses with each success.
Please enjoy this lovely home presented through photos and a video featurette.
Nicely appointed TH-style condo inside the Beltway with 3 levels, 2 beds, 2 full & 1 half baths, a 1-car garage, and 1640 finished sq.ft. located in sought-after Overlook in Alexandria. The features and upgrades present in this condo will provide the new homeowner with an elegant living space to relax and enjoy or to share with friends and family.
Overlook community details:
Overlook is located just inside the Beltway, with immediate access to 395/495/95 and a bus to the Pentagon that you can catch with a pleasant 10-minute walk from the front door. The Van Dorn Metro is located less than a 10-minute drive. Dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach. A wide range of regular Life necessities are all within 10-15 minutes from Overlook. The planned redevelopment projects within Alexandria’s West End are located to benefit Overlook from their proximity, but Overlook will still offer a neighborhood, park-like setting that is rarely found inside the Beltway.
When entering the community, you enjoy a drive up a tree-lined avenue, which gives Overlook a feeling of calm apart from the rush of daily Life. Overlook surrounds Fairfax County's Bren Mar Park, with its mature trees and walking trails. This green space, coupled with wide streets and greater separation from other houses for better privacy, sets Overlook apart from most communities inside the Beltway. When living in Overlook, these quality-of-Life features are yours to enjoy.
Overlook also offers its residents an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and playgrounds. This condo is less than a five minute walk to the pool.
Verizon Fios high-speed internet is available within Overlook.
- A focus on the details with the house features and upgrades – both big and small – is apparent throughout, from the upgraded light fixtures, custom trim details, to the brushed nickel hardware on every door in the house, including hinges, with levers replacing knobs for a more elegant look and feel. An eye-pleasing color palette throughout the house will compliment any design style preferred by the new homeowner.
- The house has a street front entrance that opens to an entry with upgraded wood floors, wainscot trim, access to the garage, and stairs leading to the main living level. Radiant baseboard heat provides additional warmth when coming home during the Winter months.
- The main living level has an open floor plan, with a vaulted ceiling that enhances the feeling of space.
- The kitchen has granite countertops, a raised bar top with room for two people, stainless appliances, ample prep space, and mahogany finish cabinets.
- The kitchen opens to a seating area with three windows providing natural light. Custom shades can be raised or lowered from top and bottom to provide the desired level of light and privacy. A two-sided fireplace with mantle, a built-in bookcase, and a newly installed polished nickel candelabra provide a nice design focus in this space.
- The main level has a large space that allows the homeowner to create separate living and dining spaces. The two-sided fireplace and mantle provide a backdrop for a dining area, with a newly installed chandelier with a champagne bronze finish providing an elegant focal point for this space.
- The living space on the main level has two walls of windows, which includes a large arched window. The natural light coupled with the vaulted ceiling make this large space look, feel, and live even larger than the main level of most townhouses.
- French doors off the living room space lead to an separate rooms for an office or library, with a built-in bookcase and a storage close tunder the stairs. The vaulted ceiling is open above to the second floor.
- The main level also has a composite deck, which is accessed through a recently replaced sliding glass door.
- The upgraded half bath is located on the main level, for ease of use by the homeowner and guests.
- Centrally located stairs lead up to the bedroom level, with a landing that overlooks the office/library space.
- The laundry is located at the top of the stairs on the bedroom level, with a high-end Samsung washing and dryer.
- The Master Bedroom is spacious enough to allow for a King-size bed. The large walk in closet has a custom elfa storage system. Custom shades can be raised or lowered from top and bottom to provide the desired level of light and privacy.
- The Master Bathroom has an elongated double sink vanity for additional storage, upgraded framed mirrors and light fixture, and separate soaking tub and shower. A separate water closet provides additional privacy.
- The second bedroom is sized for a Queen bed. This bedroom has a double door closet with a custom elfa storage system. This bedroom also has an en suite full bath.
- The HVAC system was upgraded in 2014. The hot water heater was replaced in 2016.
- The attached 1-car garage has a new door opener and under stair storage.
© 2019 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. All rights reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this information is not intended as a solicitation.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2014-2019 Bella Casa Partners, LLC.